Google Adsense

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thinky Linky Thursday: Light Box

I know by now, we've all seen the homemade light tables on other blogs or Pinterest, so I decided since I had some time and some extra Christmas lights laying around, I would finally make one. Mine has blue lights. I think the baby had fun playing with it!




Some ideas I was thinking about using with the light table are of course, the clear colorful pattern blocks, putting roads drawn on paper over it and driving little cars on it, and making those crayon shaving wax paper art where you iron it to melt the shavings or some tissue paper "stained glass" art and putting it on top to see how the light shines through it. So many possibilities! 

Also, please tell your friends about Thinky Linky Thursday. We have not been getting many links recently! Thanks!!!



Preschool Teacher


TBA's Ultimate Linky Party





7 comments:

  1. I like your light table - what fun!! You are welcome to link up kid friendly ideas to TGIF, but no Linkys, thanks.
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have been wanting to do a light box!! Hoping to do one this week! :) Thanks for linking up at Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of your extra lights and so pretty!
    Thanks for hosting each week.
    Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! It's very New Yearsy too--I love it! Thanks so much for linking up at Teach Me Tuesday!! I hope to see you again next week!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. My linky is ending on the 5th. Today I posted the last one. It sure wasn't going anywhere. I suppose because I didn't feature the crafts. I really do not know, I'm guessing.
    I will pass the word around for you.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of your blue light box! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry the thumbnails are so small. Will make them bigger next time. It's my first time doing this!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete