Google Adsense

Monday, December 5, 2011

New Look, Award, and Youtube Channel

Well, Cachey Mama's classroom has undergone a couple changes including background and signature. Let me know what you think!

Also, I have been awarded with the Versatile Blogger Award... again! (Click here for a list of my other awards)

Thanks so much to Katie at Playing with Words 365 for the nomination. Please take a moment to click on her blog. There are so many great ideas and she hosts a linky party on Thursdays.





I am not really sure what the protocol is for receiving the same award more than once, but I am going to assume that I don't nominate more people. I will just provide this link to my original post when I first received the award. Thanks again to Katie for this honor!

The last thing I was going to mention is I have started a channel on Youtube (you can get to it by clicking the Youtube button on the right sidebar) called Cachey Mama TV. I will be featuring kids videos that can be used in the classroom for educational purposes and some that are just plain fun. Hope you check it out and leave me a comment! Thanks!





0 comments:

Post a Comment