Google Adsense

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hot Cocoa Craft and Cheeseball Recipe

Here is a craft I made for the neighbors and as a grandparents gift from the baby. I got this idea from here, but I did mine a little differently. I didn't use pieces of fabric. I just printed out lables with the instructions and glued it on and I used mini candy canes as well. Also, instead of buying the hot cocoa mix and marshmallows separately, I just bought the kind that already has marshmallows in it. I think they turned out ok, except I didn't actually measure the hot cocoa, so I hope it's not too much.



Here are the labels I made and printed out:

I thought I would also include a ham cheeseball recipe that my family makes every year at Christmas. Usually with leftover ham, but I had some already, so I decided to go ahead and make it early.


1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
2 cups ground cooked ham
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tsp minced onion
1/4 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)

Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in next 5 ingredients. Cover; chill several hours. Form into ball; roll in nuts to coat. Serve with crackers. 

I like mine better without the nuts, but it's up to you. Plus, I don't always make mine into a ball. This time, I just put it into my Christmas frog dish and used it like a spread. Hope you enjoy!


Tip Junkie handmade projects

5 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Love that frog!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gifts! I love the way your labels turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Excellent, the frog is Amazing one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness the hot coco turned out ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for sharing at Thrifty Thursday!! Hope you had a fantastic Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete