Google Adsense

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thinky Linky Thursday: More Sensory Fun!

Cut pictures from magazines for this 5 senses collage chart.



Children mixing colors of paint together to see what color it makes and then painting with it.






Matching smells... all good, fragrant ones luckily :)








Incorporating literacy by having children write their favorite sense using dry erase markers and my small pocket chart and wipe-off sentence strips from Target. Then have the kids take turns to read aloud what they wrote at the large group.




3 comments:

  1. I love all you did to teach the senses. You included so many learning opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I love sensory activities! I just linked up with my baby's laughing post. :o)


    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful exploration of all the senses!! Thanks for sharing on Every Day Sensory Play:)

    ReplyDelete